Friday, September 24, 2010


It has been a busy week. On Tuesday my rug hooking group "Lorain Rugcrafters" held a "Hook In". We have one every 2 years. We invite rug hookers from all around this area to come for a luncheon and bring their finished rugs to show and hook rugs all morning and afternoon. It was a lovely day!


I met up with a girl I was friends with in high school and had seen once years ago. We had a great time getting back together and catching up with each other. Plus I spent a day with my friend Wendy who I never seem to see enough of but we talk on the phone often.


Tomorrow is the "Autumn Harvest" show in Homerville, OH. I am sharing a booth with Pam Dugas who makes the most fun typewriter key jewelry. She is also lots of fun to be with so I am looking forward to a good day together.


The sheep are peacefully grazing in the pasture today. Yesterday it was 90 degrees, in the latter part of September even! They must think this summer will never end. I know they look forward to cooler weather and so do I. Then the wool sweaters can come out of storage. I have added a picture of the ever handsome Percy. His mother is Patty and his father is Malcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment