Sunday, September 12, 2010

Well, we are sure having nice cool weather lately, just in time to get the lightweight wool clothes out. I was beginning to think the 90 degree weather would never quit. The sheep were too!

I am putting some of the final touches on my inventory to take to "Autumn Harvest" September 25. I have felted a new bag and as soon as I finish it I will put a picture of it on. I wanted it to look like a watermelon and it came out just right. With "Free Felting" there is always a surprise lurking when it goes into the washer. I remember being horrified at what had happened to one bag. It turned out long and very shallow and I made it into a knitting bag. I have had more offers than I can count to sell that bag. This new bag has similar dimensions, but much prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment