Friday, August 27, 2010

I am at the beautiful Cedarwood Cottage B&B in Beaver, W.V. this weekend for a woolapalooza with my sister, Leah, and my mom. I have carted along roving, yarn, needles, drop spindles and rug hooking materials to work on. Tonight I was knitting peacfully until my sister wanted to know how to post a blog, so here I am.

Leah says I should explain better about the tickets being sold out for the Hook In. Because everyone brings along their rugs to hook, there is only so much space available, so there is a limit of 95 that can attend. This is not a craft show that is open to the public.

My sister is a beginning spinner and has brought along some drop dead beautiful roving that she bought at the Great Lakes Wool show. She had never been to a wool show before and it was fun to see her reaction. There is nothing like seeing someone fall under the spell of all that fantastic wool. I would like to see her reaction at the Maryland Sheep and Wool!

For my self, I have fallen under the spell of this little computer and think that I must sell lots of wool in September so that I can snag one of these. It is a tiny little wonder machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment